Hi All,
I have a light stand (I wish I could add a picture). It's basically the fluorescent one without the 3/8 screw on top, instead it's just rounded. I'm wondering is there an adapter I could get so that I could mount a 1/4 " connection light on it( or standard tripod)?
Thank you for your time.

Edit, here is a link to what I have, just a different height:



Related Topics: