Need help with a website? No Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with a website? No Problem

Hey FMF users, I just wanted to say that if anyone is in need of help with getting up there first website then I am here to help.

Feel free to ask or PM me any questions and I can help you get started.

Eric

How are you with wordpress and wordpress templates?

Comment

Well if its the latest version of WP then pretty good. Im no pro at CSS or HTML but im really good with search engine optimization

Comment

How do I delete myself from this Forum. It's just not what I need right now and I'm not able to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by mboutilier2 View Post
          How do I delete myself from this Forum. It's just not what I need right now and I'm not able to use it.
          What the heck? This is the strangest thing I have ever seen. You created an account and then posted a message asking to be deleted, that doesn't sound suspicious (wait yes it does)

Comment

There is nothing sinister about my intention. I'm far too boring! lol Its just that I'm a Voice Actress and I've had other opportunities going on the same time i found this site. When I logged in today and saw the notice on my wall that more participation is expected, I realized that i can't make any time commitments right now. Voice Over work is very competitive. Its very hard to find paying jobs in Character work which I love. So I have to make myself available for that first.
            So to be fair I thought it would be best just to let myself out. You can find me at www.maureenboutilier.com if you would like to verify i'm real.
            Thank you for your time!

Comment

You might as well keep an account for if you ever do need work. It can't do any harm :)

But if you really need to get off the site for some reason, then you could probably PM Nick Soares about it.

Comment

Originally posted by mboutilier2 View Post
                There is nothing sinister about my intention. I'm far too boring! lol Its just that I'm a Voice Actress and I've had other opportunities going on the same time i found this site. When I logged in today and saw the notice on my wall that more participation is expected, I realized that i can't make any time commitments right now. Voice Over work is very competitive. Its very hard to find paying jobs in Character work which I love. So I have to make myself available for that first.
                So to be fair I thought it would be best just to let myself out. You can find me at www.maureenboutilier.com if you would like to verify i'm real.
                Thank you for your time!
                Im not sure you fully understand what this site is, its a forum. I think its extremely rude to have your first post of this site being a message to delete your account. Thats like me saying, "Remove your website link, I dont want want to visit it."

So can you remove your website? I dont want to see it.

I think you get my point.

Comment

Thank you Dominic!

Comment

EricTheMan now is that a way to treat people here? We are not about that.

mboutilier2, if you need to get your account removed the best thing to do is to not use the service and change your information if needed.
                    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

I would really like some tips from you Eric, I would really appreciate it.

Comment

erictheman If you have any info on SEO and how to correct errors on site speed with CDN, and Cloud Flare as well as Cache that would be very helpful indeed. I'm currently running a community site Socialbilitty.com and need more ranking in SERPS. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
                        Shaunti Griffin
                        Founder/ CEO
                        Socialbilitty
                        Last edited by Socialbilitty; 10-14-2016, 12:19 PM.

Comment

delete duplicate message
                          Last edited by Socialbilitty; 10-14-2016, 12:15 PM.

Comment

mboutilier2 You joined this forum for a reason. Don't talk yourself out of it and miss out on a possible opportunity. If you don't network and create relationships, how are you going to sustain a career in the Entertainment Industry? Do yourself a favor, realize it's not what you know, it's WHO you know. You're in Texas I'm in Los Angeles. I actually live where they make Movies, TV shows, Animation and Commercials that need voice over's. They might have work were you are now, but there's also no shortage in LA. I'm not saying that I can get you work, but who knows if you stay in touch. But if not, sad to see you go, because I just got here.
                            Thanks,

Shaunti Griffin

Socialbilitty.com

Comment

Working...
                            X