Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Almost finished with my new site, any comments?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost finished with my new site, any comments?

I have been working on my new site for a few days now and I'm almost finished and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions.

I will be adding a service page with all the things we do. Im still working on that currently but for the most part almost everything else is almost finish.

This site also mobile friendly!

ILE PRODUCTUONS

Nice!
    -AF

sigpic

Comment

Very professional clean looking site! The only think that is not professional looking your logo, once that is fixed I would not be able to tell a difference between your site and Miramax's website :)
      Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Very nice indeed!
        Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

Comment

Looks great.

I see you do weddings and such. The only thing I would put is your location (doesn't have to be an exact location). If someone is looking for a wedding photographer it'd be good to see up front if you're a viable candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Soares View Post
            Very professional clean looking site! The only think that is not professional looking your logo, once that is fixed I would not be able to tell a difference between your site and Miramax's website :)
            Thanks Nick, working on that as we speak... I appreciate the encouragement and suggestions...

Comment

Originally posted by UniqueAmI View Post
              Looks great.

I see you do weddings and such. The only thing I would put is your location (doesn't have to be an exact location). If someone is looking for a wedding photographer it'd be good to see up front if you're a viable candidate.
              I'm in the process of making a spin off site from my wife's site. She is a professional Photographer. I have the link to her site for photography. I will fine tune the links to her exact services page, gallery, albums and such with a drop down menu. Thank you for you your help and suggestions it is greatly appreciated.

Comment

I like your message and wish you and your wife the best of luck!
                L A Morgan
                Novels, Screenplays, Short Scripts, and Music
                http://lamorganwriter.com

Comment

Working...
                X