• Show
Clear All

• Dave Indie Film
    started a topic Indie Film Club

Indie Film Club

Indie Film Club
    http://indiefilmclub.co.uk

Purpose: To share & discuss independent film

Goal: To create a A film club where people can watch & share screenings of independent films which would otherwise not be shown in mainstream cinemas or on DVD/Blu-ray

Click image for larger version

Name:	Indie Film Club.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	60878

Hi There

I'm not sure if this is something that will interest most members of the forum but I thought I would share anyway.
    I'm an Indie Filmmaker from Leeds (UK) and I've recently finished Beta1 of a new Web Site designed to share & discuss your independently made films.

It's called "Indie Film Club" and is available here: http://indiefilmclub.co.uk

Membership is free and it's advert free too. Simply create an account and create a new Movies post. The site uses YouTube to stream your films so that's the only prerequisite.

Feel free to comment below to discuss.

Happy Filmmaking and I can't wait to watch your movies & shorts.

Dave

• Dave Indie Film
    replied
    Hi Nick

At the moment we're looking for Indie Filmmakers to share their work.

You simply sign up for an account and post your movie / short film. It's as simple as that.

Please feel free to sign up.

We're in beta at the moment and films can only be viewed via the Trailer / Watch buttons which are hosted on YouTube but Vimeo will be coming soon. In the meantime you can post Vimeo hosted films in the body of your post.

Thanks again for your reply and happy filmmaking.

All the best

Dave

Leave a comment:

• Nick Soares
    replied
    This is pretty cool. How do you find the films, do you go and find or do filmmakers come to site and submit?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X