• Show
Clear All

• Life After Death Indie Zombie Short Film

Click image for larger version

Name:	LIFE AFTER DEATH POSTER.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	60707
    Hey guys, We are currently in production of an independent short film called Life After Death which takes a new spin on zombie movies. Life After Death follows the story of a group of hopeful survivors surviving the zombie apocalypse. There is much more to this but I do not want to reveal too much. I am in current works on the trailer until then, if you like what you see, please visit the website, and like us on Facebook, and we'll keep you updated.

Thank you guys.

LIFE AFTER DEATH WEBSITE
    http://chrisedghill17k.wix.com/life-after-death

Hey, how do you intend on putting a new spin on zombie movies?
    "Nobody knows anything"

Comment

Well, I don't mean completely new spin, because its probably has been done in a way before but I intend to steer away from making this film a complete depression, but I do intend to have some depression in there, but I want to also make this film inspiring, a inspiring zombie movie. The leader of this group in this film is very hopeful, and the film starts with her group searching for the cure, but the movies is not just based on that, there is so much more to it, that'll be explained later on.

Comment

The Trailer, currently in editing, will explain and show everything I am talking about

Comment

Looking forward to checking it out. By the way, you should edit your Facebook icon and only add your pages/LIFE-AFTER-DEATH/171025433094784 to it. :)
          Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Working...
          X