Warning: Use of undefined constant THIS_SCRIPT - assumed 'THIS_SCRIPT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/filmmakerforum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(369) : eval()'d code on line 25 so i directed my first short film for film school and it was a mess - Filmmaker Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so i directed my first short film for film school and it was a mess

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i directed my first short film for film school and it was a mess

https://youtu.be/ODDKUMEI4MY

we shot it in a week and i edited for 2 weeks like a crazy person, the short film is about an instagram model who is mentally ill, we were in 2 people to shoot 95% of the scenes because the entire group didn't help as much as they could, it got to a point where i was having a creative blocking cause the transitions for the scenes weren't showing the emocional distress of the character

so we asked our teacher to help and she suggested we watched cloverfield, cause they use some "random footage" during the film but it makes sense, cause it gives a solid context to where we want to go with the story. Anyway, it worked and it was the best shortfilm of the night, we got 10/10. It was really rewarding for us. First semester film students.

Anyway, it has english subtitles (im from Brazil). And if you guys catched some technical errors i apologize already cause im only starting and i know i have a LOT to learn. So i'd love to get constructive reviews!

ps: sorry for my messed grammar, i gotta practice more english writing
Working...
X