Small film

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small film

Hello! My friends and I are making a small film this summer. It is about a high school senior whose life quickly falls apart, causing him to dream so often he canít tell the difference between his dreams and real life.
    Check out our studioís promotional video:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPsyb_bXlBA]The Birth of a Studio - YouTube[/ame]

Hereís the teaser trailer:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC3EjC1T7Aw]Days of Dreams Teaser Trailer HD - YouTube[/ame]

Thank you very much!

Checking them out now
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Thank you! :D

Comment

Very interesting!! Need music?
        "The fine art of storytelling through music"..
        www.PatrickAThompson.com for demos

Comment

*first video - i like the google'esq type of promo here, but your searches are lame. the idea works, but you aren't taking me on a point a to point b - a being: film making & b being: idea works.

You might try something like this.

Search 1) Movie making
          Search 2) Good movie making - i would actually show your cursor deleting, "movie making" - then typing in "Good movie making"
          Search 3) Good movie making film ideas - this shot you are only adding to #2 search

When you go to search #3 results - i would do 1 or 2 things.

1. have an error like: "No results found for Good movie making film ideas" .This would tell the viewer that you are the only one on the block with new and refreshing ideas for films - subconsciously
          or
          2. you put your website at the top of the search engine: ideaworksfilms.com.

I would buy this URL though, before someone else does and you guys blow up on the scene - which brings me to the last change, the last shot - i would make that your domain name, "join us at idealworksfilms.com"

^^ all this.. my thoughts / interpretations - that's all they are, not bad/good - just thoughts.

Thanks for being part of the forum!
          Last edited by M5Boss; 07-19-2012, 01:36 PM. Reason: spl error

Comment

Working...
          X