X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steel & Sorcery - fantasy short film

My new short film is online.

Steel & Sorcery - short fantasy film - YouTube

I watched this the other day on another forum. I must say the visual effects are very well done. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this.

Comment

I really do enjoy watching your videos. You have talent, I am looking forward to seeing you create your first feature film!
      Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Thank You guys :) My first feature film will have to wait for now :) Next stop - web series :)

Comment

Nice! What is the web series about?

Comment

Something very challenging for me :) Warlocks, knights, fairies, Slavic gods etc. Story is slightly based on Slavic mythology and it should be fun :) My biggest problem so far is should I make it with croatian language + english subtitles or with english language + our awfull croatian accent :)

But this web series will probably be ready for screening next year... in the meantime i will continue with my other short films :)

Comment

Originally posted by wekster View Post
              Something very challenging for me :) Warlocks, knights, fairies, Slavic gods etc. Story is slightly based on Slavic mythology and it should be fun :) My biggest problem so far is should I make it with croatian language + english subtitles or with english language + our awfull croatian accent :)

But this web series will probably be ready for screening next year... in the meantime i will continue with my other short films :)
              To be honest? I'd say film it in your Native language with Subtitles. Then you can always have someone dub it in English later. Though I don't mind the accents I find it adds a certain mystery to the film.

Comment

I though the effects were pretty good!

Comment

Working...
                X