A student film- "The Bad, The Beauty, and The Beast"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A student film- "The Bad, The Beauty, and The Beast"

Hi, this is a first time we do action film with 0$ budget. It is not that great but we had fun. Any comments or criticisms are welcome. Have a good day everyone. =]

Skynema.

The Bad, The Beauty, and The Beast - YouTube

Nice film for the budget. My biggest complaint is the audio. In places the actors are too quite such as the water scene. Audio is a problem again in the final scene of the movie. I like the film as a whole but there are some cliche moments. Such as the typical ending to the samurai sword fight. Great job though over all.
    Jeff Thompson
    Owner
    Coven Productions
    Twitter Username: Drimitz
    Twitter Company Name: CovenProduction
    http://facebook.com/CovenProductions

Comment

Originally posted by CovenProductions View Post
      Nice film for the budget. My biggest complaint is the audio. In places the actors are too quite such as the water scene. Audio is a problem again in the final scene of the movie. I like the film as a whole but there are some cliche moments. Such as the typical ending to the samurai sword fight. Great job though over all.
      Hi CovenProductions,

Thank you for your comment! yeah! I agreed with the audio too =]]. While editing, I accidentally deleted the sound file and we have no experience in doing sound =]]. This was a class project and it had to be under 12 mins, so we kinda rushed through everything. Thank you again for your words. We will try to do better next time.=]

Skynema

Comment

That is what we all strive for. "To do better next time." Keep that mindset and you'll go far.

Jeff
        Jeff Thompson
        Owner
        Coven Productions
        Twitter Username: Drimitz
        Twitter Company Name: CovenProduction
        http://facebook.com/CovenProductions

Comment

Working...
        X