BAD SIGNS seeking investors SPEC Trailer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAD SIGNS seeking investors SPEC Trailer

Team behind this film has completed features, much of the key crew works on NBC's GRIMM and TNT's LEVERAGE.
    Director has won festivals and awards for previous work.

Shot a spec trailer for investors, have a chunk of the budget already need the balance. In contact with name talent.

[ame=http://vimeo.com/39609301]Bad Signs Trailer on Vimeo[/ame]

THANKS for looking.

Hollie

Don't I know you from somewhere? :D
    2001 Productions Web Site

Comment

Hahaha, love the ending. Keep us updated when its released!
      Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Oh wow, didnt realize you were looking for investors

How much of the film is completed?
        Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Mick - you seem familiar to me too!

Nick - we have a few scenes completed and 3 investors but need the balance to really go for it.I'm a key writer and producer on that one. My last feature Gabby's Wish, which starred Adrienne King of FRiday the 13th fame. It is a PG-13 family dramedy. Gabby was fully funded, completed and was selected for a live presentation this week at Filmcom in Nashville. A lot of the same crew is from it, and all of our investors for Bad Signs are the same from that feature. Bad Signs is being directed by Chris Wilson - who has won a bunch of festivals with his films. But in the land of SAG Indies --- we need the rest..... sigh. But do have some good leads though. THANKS for watching. And if you liked to watch the trailer for our completed film. Gabby's Wish - HOME.

Hollie

Comment

Nick, btw, Hollie is also an actor. She played the ill-fated bartender in Crimps.
            2001 Productions Web Site

Comment

Working...
            X