Miniature Warfare - The Battle of the Bulge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miniature Warfare - The Battle of the Bulge

A stop Motion Miniature animation short film with Tanks set during the Battle of the Bulge in WW2.

Hhahaa! Dude that was awesome! I love what you did here, do you have any BTS of this? I love behind the scenes of stop motion!
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Great, glad you enjoyed it.

i dont have anything for this one im afraid but i do hope to make a few more videos in the near future and will give it ago then.
      I did feel like a bit of an idiot filming myself in the backyard for the soldiers shots.

Comment

This was really good stop motion! Nice compositing, too. Were the buildings composited, or just the explosions? The only thing that didn't look so great was the snow. It kind of distracted from the other visuals, and wouldn't have if it looked a bit more realistic.
        -AF

sigpic

Comment

Cool thanks for watching.

Most of the buildings were filmed in camera but i did film a few bits seperatly and put them at the end of streets or behind other building to give the shots more depth.

Comment

This was well planned and well executed. Keep up the great work.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsthompson79 View Post
              This was well planned and well executed. Keep up the great work.
              Thanks, here is a preview to a follow up video im currently making.

I hope to get a few friends together to act in it and give it more or a story this time

Comment

That is pretty awesome!! Great job! :)
                http://leealexander.weebly.com/

Comment

Working...
                X