The Scarlet Pimpernel: Good Afternoon, General Experimental Film

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Scarlet Pimpernel: Good Afternoon, General Experimental Film

Another experiment film. I still am having trouble with audio editing. I just can't seem to figure out... how to. Anyway, here it is:

[By the by, the line "There's a bright moon out tonight" and "One would've thought, etc" are both code for the international criminal. Some people didn't get it.]

Couple Notes:

#1 The ambient noise can be rid of with a higher quality mic the reason you are having a hard time especially in the beginning was because of the noise changing in the room.

#2 The shot at 1:12 was the best angle you had with that medium closeup. The other angles were a bit amatuer

#3 Once you get better at shots and angles and better audio I think you will be very happy

#4 Keep it up I am looking forward to your next video!

Comment

I had my younger brother do the filming (no cinematogrophy) as I was playing the Pimpernel. Can't seem to get it through his head that the top of the shot needs to be cutting off or just over the actor's head.
      Right now we use a Rode videmic. Pretty happy with it. Problem: We don't have a boom pole or extension cord, so we set it to 80hz. Ouch.

Comment

Working...
      X