Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Pajamas - a 48 hour Colchester Film Festival Contest Film.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Pajamas - a 48 hour Colchester Film Festival Contest Film.

Here is my latest short titled In Pajamas. The title was randomly chosen for us as part of the Colchester Film Festival 48 hour film Contest. We had to have a specific line of dialogue and the act of arm wrestling in the film. This is is what we came up with. We decided to have a farmer face death and give our take on purgatory. Thanks for watching. The video is on Vimeo as that is where the contest was held.

https://vimeo.com/76833009

Creepy! I liked it, except that it looked like the guy was wearing jeans in the first shot of him, and pajamas in the rest?
    Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

Comment

You are correct Mara. He is in jeans when he is in the real world. When he went into purgatory he went into pajamas. This was done to sync up with the title of the film as well as present him as vulnerable.

Comment

cool :)
        Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

Comment

Buddy Buddy Buddy! You have gotten so much better at your craft! Keep up the good work and Im glad to see you back here!
          Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Thank you Nick. I have been away because I haven't done anything with filming since the last contest I entered. I have been debating on changing my degree lately. This was a last minute decision to enter.

Comment

Working...
            X