A Little Fun With Some Footage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little Fun With Some Footage

My son went to Homecoming recently and i shot a little footage at their preparation gathering and had a little fun with the edit. Just something cool to do to keep learning my cam and editing software.

To be completely honest I didn't like it.

I know it was just for fun, but it was very hard to watch.

The effect you are using just makes it look blurry, the 360 pan was not smooth, you should have tilted down the camera when the groomsmen where passing camera.

But I assure you I most likely could not have done any better though.

Comment

Yeah I just threw that footage in because I did not have much to work with. I only had limited footage to use as they were rushing off to the high school dance. The effect was to make them look like cartoons, which made since to me of the flying in and out. Thank you for your comment and I will keep it in mind next time I do this again. The boys love it and had fun watching it. The reason why I posted it was because it is just another fun thing to do with your camera and maybe give others some ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Jones View Post
        Yeah I just threw that footage in because I did not have much to work with. I only had limited footage to use as they were rushing off to the high school dance. The effect was to make them look like cartoons, which made since to me of the flying in and out. Thank you for your comment and I will keep it in mind next time I do this again. The boys love it and had fun watching it. The reason why I posted it was because it is just another fun thing to do with your camera and maybe give others some ideas.
        Yea man keep it up, again I want you to do the same open honesty with my footage as well. Keep it up!

Comment

Also, don't use the star transition. It looks kind of amateur. But, that was a funny concept of how to edit the footage. I don't think I would have thought to put in that music, but I'm glad you did because it worked!
          -AF

sigpic

Comment

The star transition was suppose to symbolize the Super Friends, LOL! Didn't land though... I hope to get the boys over and do some green screen work so that I can get better at that. I will keep plugging away at different things trying to test my limits and find new ideas for my serious shoots and work. I thank you both for your comments, much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
            X