My Feature Film NEW trailer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Feature Film NEW trailer

Here's a link to a new trailer of my upcoming movie.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_Tv_WfHvlE[/ame]
    Feedback is appreciated:)

Hey, "tiny links" dont embed here, so I add the normal link so it would :)
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Thanks!
      I didn't know that. Now, I do:)

Comment

that red head is cute
        Yolli the Great!

Comment

If I recall, this was your first video you made? Much better then my first :p

Comment

Yes! It's my first feature film It's 74 minutes long.
            I completed it almost five months before my 21st birthday.

Comment

Congrats on making your first feature film. I enjoyed the trailer for the most part. there were some shots where the audio was a bit loud, and it had some random cuts. but it look really interesting. Is it released yet? Or did you say a date and I missed it?
              http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyHavey

Comment

Thanks!
                I was going with some random shots and bad or off audio scenes to create a more "old footage or out of focus" moments for the trailer. Yes, I need to work on some scenes in which I wasn't too happy with. Trying to make a trailer that generally pleases most people. I'm trying a few different things, to see what works best.

At the moment, the film is not release yet.
                I'm still debating what to do with it.

Comment

It seems very interesting.

But I can see where you were trying to come from with the random shots, and off audio. Is the whole film like that? Or just certain scenes? And this may be an odd question, but is it set up like someone is with them with a camera? Or was it just filmed to give a nice first person point of view?
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyHavey

Comment

Originally posted by IndieFilmmaker View Post
                    Thanks!
                    I was going with some random shots and bad or off audio scenes to create a more "old footage or out of focus" moments for the trailer. Yes, I need to work on some scenes in which I wasn't too happy with. Trying to make a trailer that generally pleases most people. I'm trying a few different things, to see what works best.

At the moment, the film is not release yet.
                    I'm still debating what to do with it.
                    Something great I noticed here, is that YOU noticed stuff you didnt like, this is a big plus in my book. Keep it up

Comment

There's always room to improve.
                      As far as off audio and video footage... I mostly did that for the trailer. Not the movie.
                      The concept is that they are recording their daily life. So when they get old, they will look back at all the footage and recall how they felt on that certain day.
                      The film starts near the end, works in itself from begging to end after that point.
                      There's multiple things (story lines) going on within the three main characters and ultimately how they decide to handle them. It's very twisted storyline. At least, that's what some claim ha

Comment

Originally posted by IndieFilmmaker View Post
                        There's always room to improve.
                        As far as off audio and video footage... I mostly did that for the trailer. Not the movie.
                        The concept is that they are recording their daily life. So when they get old, they will look back at all the footage and recall how they felt on that certain day.
                        The film starts near the end, works in itself from begging to end after that point.
                        There's multiple things (story lines) going on within the three main characters and ultimately how they decide to handle them. It's very twisted storyline. At least, that's what some claim ha
                        This sounds interesting, honestly if its a "found footage" type deal then the audio doesnt have to be perfect. Im am very interested in seeing this.

Nick

Comment

Yes, that's why I'm not entirely worried about the audio. For the most part, it's clear and easy to understand in the film. For the trailer, I wanted to mess with it a bit.
                          It's a very solid film. I'm just trying to determine what to do it with it now. I'm sending it off to some film festivals.

Comment

Hey indiefilmmaker.
                            my honest opinion. i think the sound issues are very distracting, the dialogue level is low, but the added sfx are piercing. even if you can match your audio levels it would be a huge improvement. i love your story concept, acting was tight, and kudos' for the pg13 boob shot lol. i think you need to look into some lighting techniques, even with the "reality" type footage, it will add a whole new dynamic to your film (you can fake natural lighting) try using a reflector, or even a big white piece of card and bounce the natural light onto your subject, even using an everyday beside lamp to light your subject face. i realize you probably don't want to reshoot this, but just something to think about for future projects. it is a great start, and your story telling is on point :D
                            hope i wasn't too harsh

Comment

Here's a new trailer! :)
                              Through The Same Lens (Official Trailer#3) - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                              X