PERSONA | Part One

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PERSONA | Part One

I would like to introduce you to Part One of the Three-Part PERSONA series!

Thank you,

Directed by Lindsey "LaBash" Basham, LaBash Designs | Produced by Prince J. & Zandra Minerva, Bogdare Productions | Filmed by Forrest Brennan, Fractal Films
    Prince J. von Bogdare

That's creepy. Where are you going with this?
    L A Morgan
    Novels, Screenplays, Short Scripts, and Music
    http://lamorganwriter.com

Comment

Thank L A Morgan for your feedback,

Each part to the PERSONA series is a stand-alone project; featuring a new model, photographer & videographer.
      Each part starts with an online character introduction/*Diary Entries*, followed by a Short Abstract Film, which shows the moment before the character encounters their "persona". Each short film is like a teaser to its respective *Photo* that concludes the confrontation of the "persona".

Part One is about Abby, who is very insecure, but also tries to be perfect (especially for her father). She lost her mother at a very young age, and suffers from that loss and the idea of being like her mother. On the outside, she is: beautiful, smart and friendly. But deep down inside she is broken and filled with a darkness.

This is a work in progress. (We're currently in the editing process for Part 2, it'll be released in Oct.) Once all three parts are finished will be have a Finale Showcase on Friday, December 13th. All the unreleased photos, short films, wardrobe and props will be shown to the public for one night only. After all that, we intend on working with alternative fashion magazines like, Dark Beauty Magazine, to publish the final complete series!

I hope that helps explain the project a little better.
      Cheers,
      Prince J. von Bogdare

Comment

Thank you for the detailed response. I wish you the best of luck with your project!
        L A Morgan
        Novels, Screenplays, Short Scripts, and Music
        http://lamorganwriter.com

Comment

Wow, very creepy! I love the camera movements. I'm just curious, how much of this was done in post?
          -AF

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous Filmmaker View Post
            Wow, very creepy! I love the camera movements. I'm just curious, how much of this was done in post?
            Very good question, AF. Besides adding in the music, doing minor color correcting, making the cuts and keying some frames (to mask extraneous light), the film had very little post work. But of course, even for a little short abstract video like this, it still took about 5 hours from Set-up/Make-up to Wrap and probably 3 times as long just to edit it to completion.

I'm glad you like it and think that it's creepy! I guess that means we did our job right haha.

Have a good one,
            Ciao!
            Prince J. von Bogdare

Comment

Working...
            X