Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC Yo Wassup - Turn Me Into Gangsta (Official Music Video 2013) EXPLICIT

MC Yo Wassup - Turn Me Into Gangsta (Official Music Video 2013) EXPLICIT

I shot this video over two days in Southern Arizona with local rapper MC Yo Wassup. I used a Canon 60D and a Canon t3i with a Canon EF 50mm prime lens and a Canon EF-S 18-200mm telephoto lens. I used a PC running Sony Vegas 12 as well as After Effects CS6. Stock footage also utilized from "Action Essentials" like bullet hitting couch and some of the blood spray effects. Any thoughts would be much appreciated thanks for your time.

I have to say that was different! Never seen an older man rapper before... LOL! Subscribed! I'm interested to see what others has to say about the special effects.

Comment

I LOVE this! Very awesome.

Comment

I like this, but it needs a quick lyrics sequence or two.
        L A Morgan
        Novels, Screenplays, Short Scripts, and Music
        http://lamorganwriter.com

Comment

I am a big fan of MC Yo Wassup and he's new music video Turn Me Into Gangster is a major hit I like it I know the backup Dancer Juno real name Maurice & I never knew he was still getting in on music videos at that incorporate Hip Hop & Dance with 52 year old rappers so Big plus to MC YO Wassup Share and leave your comments people on the video off of youtube I want to see where MC Yo Wassup goes after this he's new music video Turn Me Into Gangster that is.... Turn Me Into Gangster Yo woot woot

Comment

I am a big fan of MC Yo Wassup and he's new music video Turn Me Into Gangster is a major hit I like it I know the backup Dancer Juno real name Maurice & I never knew he was still getting in on music videos at that incorporate Hip Hop & Dance with 52 year old rappers so Big plus to MC YO Wassup Share and leave your comments people on the video off of youtube I want to see where MC Yo Wassup goes after this he's new music video Turn Me Into Gangster that is.... Turn Me Into Gangster Yo woot woot

Comment

I watched it a few more times and I really like the storyboard of this video. Personally growing up on rap I love to see it performed by older audience. I love the way his feelings are portrayed. I would love to see him do something less violent, personally. I hope his new video wakes up other people who have been dissing rap for years. It started as rage in the beginning and has morphed into poetry of communication. There are so many different styles it can't be encapsulated into one genre.

Comment

The video looks pretty good. You can tell it's very low budget, especially the big bloody battle toward the end. That's not necessarily bad, but I can't really tell what kind of tone this video is going for.

I actually can't tell if this is supposed to be funny or serious. I kind of think it's supposed to be funny, but it's... not funny. But it can't be supposed to be serious... the chintzy music, the silly rhyming words, the sing-songy rhythm that he raps in... There's no way he seriously thinks this is good right?

The video is well made though. Great job. I guess I just don't get the whole thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Vance Baryn View Post
                  The video looks pretty good. You can tell it's very low budget, especially the big bloody battle toward the end. That's not necessarily bad, but I can't really tell what kind of tone this video is going for.

I actually can't tell if this is supposed to be funny or serious. I kind of think it's supposed to be funny, but it's... not funny. But it can't be supposed to be serious... the chintzy music, the silly rhyming words, the sing-songy rhythm that he raps in... There's no way he seriously thinks this is good right?

The video is well made though. Great job. I guess I just don't get the whole thing...
                  This post is exactly what I feel about this. Some of this is kinda funny though.

"I don't forgive, I don't forget. I don't forgive, I don't forget." That is so damn silly to me.

Go to 0:55. Tell me that's not pretty great.

Comment

Working...
                  X