Caden (2008)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caden (2008)

Ok so first a little backstory on this..

I made this one shortly after I got serious into filmmaking (So probably about my 3rd film here) I was thumbing through all my old films and came across this and decided to upload it. Keep in mind I was 16 when I made this, so the quality isn't like the stuff I have now, but I still think the narrative is pretty decent. (Shot this with a Canon powershot a630 btw <--camera was ghetto lol) But most of the actors were friends and family so don't expect amazing performances from high-schoolers lol. Idk I never thought it was that good til I went back and watched it, and thought it was actually pretty decent.

I've improved a lot on my writing since then, as I know some of the writing in this one is pretty upfront sometimes, but hey! I was 16! I put the synopsis below, if at nothing else I hope you guys are entertained by this one. Enjoy!

SYNOPSIS: A man tries to come to terms with his demons, learning to move on from his past. His will to live dwindles everyday, as the troubles of life cave in.

Last edited by MrJay10; 08-07-2013, 05:52 AM.
Working...
X