Retrieval Diary: Entry 8!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retrieval Diary: Entry 8!!

Episode 8 in our webseries documenting the production of our very first feature length film as self taught high schoolers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3A9jEEZjMg

Enjoy and if you want to see more please subscribe to us on youtube and like us on facebook here.

When does the movie come out?

Comment

Wow! I just watched every entry, and they are very well made. I can't wait to see the movie!
      -AF

sigpic

Comment

Jimmy, the film is wrapping up principle photography within the next month, and it will be completely finished by mid August. However we will be submitting it to multiple film festivals so the actual release date (most likely a DVD release) is still to be determined depending on how many festivals we screen at.

AF, thanks for your loyal viewership, we greatly appreciate it!! Keep up to date and we're glad you're enjoying the entries! Entry 9 is due out very soon, unfortunately editing the actual film has delayed our ability to edit the entries, but entry 9 and above are definitely coming soon! Subscribe to be among the first to see it when it releases!

Comment

I always watch these, sometimes I just forget to post a reply or log in, but I love what you guys are doing and I will buy it for sure just to show my support to this filmmaking community

Comment

This looks really good. I want to see it when it comes out.
            L A Morgan
            Novels, Screenplays, Short Scripts, and Music
            http://lamorganwriter.com

Comment

Big thanks to both Charles and L A Morgan for your kind words and continued support!

Comment

Just watched all of these, gave a really good insight to how you go about it all. Very talented guys. Can't wait to see the final product!
                Rob Collins | Breakout Films

Comment

Working...
                X