Chris Omar Presents: All Gold Everything Music Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Omar Presents: All Gold Everything Music Video

Hey everyone, to finish off the school year, in my Advanced Video Production class the Final Exam grade was to produce a music video! I'd have to say this is most definitely my best work, and the one I put the most effort into. Please let me know what you think!

www.youtube.com/ChrisOmarProductions

Still wondering what you guys think.

Comment

If I have time I'll take a look this afternoon, but I'm busy right now.
      -AF

sigpic

Comment

I wasn't really feeling it. Felt like the entire video was a little bit reandom. But I'm not totally sure what kind of feel and style you were trying to go for. You did however seem to match the lyrics and his lips perfectly which is my biggest pet peeve with music videos.

but yea man, sorry. Just really could not get into it.
        http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyHavey

Comment

Originally posted by Havey View Post
          I wasn't really feeling it. Felt like the entire video was a little bit reandom. But I'm not totally sure what kind of feel and style you were trying to go for. You did however seem to match the lyrics and his lips perfectly which is my biggest pet peeve with music videos.

but yea man, sorry. Just really could not get into it.
          I agree. What were you going for? I can give more feedback based on your preliminary decisions. One other thing is that the color correction I think personally made it look more amateurish, like someone who couldn't control white balance. I'm sure you know about it, and this was probably a stylistic choice, but it doesn't do it for me. Personally, I don't like that aspect ratio either. Sorry if it sounds like I am just dissing all of your hard work, I'm just trying to help you improve. I agree with Havey though, well matched up.
          -AF

sigpic

Comment

I thought it was cool, good music, and I loved the gunshot.
            L A Morgan
            Novels, Screenplays, Short Scripts, and Music
            http://lamorganwriter.com

Comment

I never specified that I was trying to remake the original video, my bad!

I appreciate the criticism though, that's the reason I posted it on here. The video was kind of meant to be goofy as was the original video. I guess you would have understood it more if you were in high school and into rap music. hahahaha :)
              Last edited by ChrisOmar17; 06-03-2013, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by L A Morgan View Post
                I thought it was cool, good music, and I loved the gunshot.
                Thank you!

Comment

I've been really busy as stated earlier, but I just watched the first few seconds of the original. Now some of your choices make more sense, but I have to say the original had a warmer feel from color correction. If I have time later I will give you some other thoughts I have.
                  -AF

sigpic

Comment

Sounds good, I'm not that good with Color Correction but only experience will help that.

Comment

I can tell it was meant to be goofy, I thought it was funny :)

Comment

Originally posted by EricTheMan View Post
                        I can tell it was meant to be goofy, I thought it was funny :)
                        Thank you :)

Comment

Working...
                        X