No announcement yet.

Fahnenflucht (First-year student film)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fahnenflucht (First-year student film)

More info: this was the third film of the semester for my first production class at Point Park University. Was selected for the "Best of P1" screening. Looking for feedback/criticism/tips going on to Production 2 next year.

There's a lot I'm pleased with, but so much I'd like to improve already. If you're curious about anything, feel free to ask, or some behind the scenes shots during production are on Flickr which may answer questions.

Thanks!
    Last edited by jsburgh; 04-22-2013, 05:27 PM. Reason: fucked up linkage

Fantastic coverage, loved the footage, I am very please with your first film :)

Comment

Thank you, I am very glad you like it.

Comment

Nice work, keep it up. Or should I say, erhalten Sie es aufrecht.

Comment

Aaha thank you. I don't speak German, but thank you.

Comment

That's the best acting I have ever seen in a first year student film. How'd you get your actors?

Comment

First year production? Inspirational
              "Nobody knows anything"

Comment

Originally posted by Vance Baryn View Post
                That's the best acting I have ever seen in a first year student film. How'd you get your actors?
                Oh, thank you. The black-haired soldier and his "wife" were two friends of mine, who have stage-acting experience from their high school years, but are both actually cinema production majors. The other soldier was recommended by a friend as a german-speaker, and was a math major with just a couple stage roles under his belt, and I never actually met him until the shoot began.

Comment

Working...
                X