War movie - short film

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War movie - short film

Hi, recently I`ve made my first action short film and would like to know what yout think for my first try.
    Film is called "War Movie" original, yes I know

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIhIEQeUnzM[/ame]

So, what you think?

Interesting- What role did you have in this film?

What was your budget?

What was this shot on?

How long did it take you from prep to in the can.?

Comment

Hi Larry
      I was director, editor, vfx guy, camera operator.
      Budget was less than 10 dolars (tea & coffee).
      Weapon & gear was from Airsoft team from my town.
      Prep? about 10 hours before we start filming and editing, music, sfx & vfx about one week.

Comment

What camera did you use?

Comment

Canon 5Dmk 2, 7D & 550D

Comment

Theres some talent there my friend, keep it up.
            Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Thank You Nick, I will.

Comment

nice. what did you color grade with? was it a camera plugin or software? i really liked it

Comment

Nice movement of camera.
                  2001 Productions Web Site

Comment

Felt cinematic. Did you shoot on t2i?

Comment

Mini movie theatre - why not start marketing your site legitly, instead of spamming a bunch of threads and getting banned here and also loosing respect? You have 30 minutes to delete your other posts before you get banned and your website is banned.
                      Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Why are you harrasing us? We are not spamming, we're letting people know about our new website. If they want to respond, that is up to them. I have followed the rules of the forum.

You are just upset because our site is better than yours and it's FREE! You just wan to make money off of these filmmakers! You may have corporate support, but some of us are still grass roots.

Comment

Originally posted by MiniMovieTheater View Post
                          Why are you harrasing us? We are not spamming, we're letting people know about our new website. If they want to respond, that is up to them. I have followed the rules of the forum.

You are just upset because our site is better than yours and it's FREE! You just wan to make money off of these filmmakers! You may have corporate support, but some of us are still grass roots.
                          lets just get along, hate to see anyone get booted;)

Comment

Originally posted by MiniMovieTheater
                            It was not our intention to cause any problems. If anybody has a problem, just let us know, and we will remove the post.
                            We have been trying to spread the word of the site by going to film festivals, and talking to people on forums. If somebody knows a better way to reach filmmakers, we are open to suggestions. The vast majority of filmmakers we talk to, are supportive, and really like MiniMovieTheater. I guess Nick is worried about the competition. Sorry if he thinks it will hurt your corporate bottom line.
                            i got your PM, just go to post and click on the edit button, and write something nice:)

Comment

Mini, it's fine that you want to promote what you are doing... however, there's a right way and wrong way to do this within a forum setting. what you have done is the wrong way, the right way would be.. signing up, posting 50-60 posts at least - that provide great content, possibly answering other forum members questions and giving great feedback. Once you have made yourself a member of the community and proven you know what you are talking about, then you can promote but only then - and the best way to do that is through a signature graphic or some sort of indirect offer... direct offers dont work well UNLESS you are THE authority figure here... if you are, then you can do that sort of thing and get away with it.

Welcome to the forum, i look forward to seeing your future posts.

Comment

Working...
                              X