How To: HD YouTube Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To: HD YouTube Videos

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on here in a while, for some reason I stopped getting emails when people reply to topics im in...

So I am wondering how do I save a file to make sure that it is HD on youtube? I feel like I always upload something and it just is crappy quality... Any help would be great!

if you render it 1080p it should upload as 1080p or w/e your trying to upload it as...another thing is that hd videos on youtube is kinda pointless most people dont watch them cause average bandwidth doesnt allow you to watch hd without it having to buffer first...people dont like that. also 4k is a thing now and 8k is right around the corner...so get ready for your shit to be obselete and no computer can upload the damn video....technology progressing...the worst best thing ever.

edit: this all means nothing if your lucky enough to have google fiber...but the rest of the world. we hate hd videos on youtube. but vimeo hd videos load fine, makes no sense lol

Comment

Hey Paul, do you have the ability to export in Apple Pro Res 422 (HQ)?

First of all, it all starts when you are filming. If you are not capturing in HD then you will not be able to have an HD video. You can always downgrade video quality but you can never upgrade it to HD if it was shot in SD.

Do you have HD footage?
      Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

didnt even think to ask if the footage was hd lol just assumed it was

Comment

Nope Nick I did not know that you had to film HD to have a HD video. Thanks for letting me know without making me seem like an idiot. This is why I love this forum!

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Paul77 View Post
            Nope Nick I did not know that you had to film HD to have a HD video. Thanks for letting me know without making me seem like an idiot. This is why I love this forum!

Paul

Hey Paul, no problem. I always have to remember that I once did not know a thing about filmmaking and that I learn somewhere. I want that somewhere to be this website for new filmmakers!
            Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Working...
            X