From The Core Official Trailer.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From The Core Official Trailer.

From the Core follows three hikers as they unknowingly release the zombie apocalypse onto the world. The short is currently being edited and prepared for scoring. After that it will be submitted to a couple of festivals before becoming available to the general public. You can learn more information about the film at the website at the end of the trailer. All feedback is welcomed.

http://youtu.be/46304tBiUoQ

Looks great! I'm a huge fan of the bramble/branches scene with all of the snapping and shards. Gotta say though, that I think a simple fade in fade out would be best for the text at the end.

Comment

Thank you for the input Matt. I am glad you like it. I might change the trailer down the road not sure at this point when.

Comment

How did you do the flowing blood effect at 48sec? Looked pretty cool :P

Comment

Originally posted by MrJay10 View Post
          How did you do the flowing blood effect at 48sec? Looked pretty cool :P
          A latex prosthetic, thick blood, liquid blood, tubing, and a way to propel it. Sorry I don't want to give alway all my secrets in the shot. Hope you can understand that. However if you search Youtube you can find dozens of ways to do it.

Comment

Looks good. The one thing I might do different is replace some of the hard cuts with transitions to aid in the sensation of time passing. But that's just me. Good job.

Comment

Thank you for the review. It is my first attempt at making a trailer so the input is appreciated. I have to go back and finish cutting the short sometime this week. We have around 13 minutes of actual footage we're using for the short.

Comment

Working...
              X