Trailer number 2! (revisions)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer number 2! (revisions)

I made some revisions to the trailer for my movie, what do you guys think?
    =
    -Gio, Latest Project: House of Dread

I thought that ending shot was pretty awesome!

Maybe could use a little more about what the movie is about? Because this could be a million different stories and the point of trailers is to tell people what they are getting into basically

Just my thoughts

Comment

Um, well, I like the photography, but what the heck is the movie about?

Comment

Tim is haunted by the nightmare that was a party that cost the lives of his girlfriend and friends at the hands of a serial killer. Time passes and Tim is still terrorized of that night. One day, Tim is challenged by the killer to find Tim's vengeance. But yea, Thanks you guys im gonna take it back and make some changes.
        -Gio, Latest Project: House of Dread

Comment

Originally posted by Giovanni Cuevas View Post
          Tim is haunted by the nightmare that was a party that cost the lives of his girlfriend and friends at the hands of a serial killer. Time passes and Tim is still terrorized of that night. One day, Tim is challenged by the killer to find Tim's vengeance. But yea, Thanks you guys im gonna take it back and make some changes.
          Hey bud, good start I like the ending shot, but a try and tell the story in 30 secs, repost the new cut when you can :)
          Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Yeah i agree with basically what everybody else said some good shots and everything but the trailer shows virtually nothing about the movie all i could tell was something probably horror and that there is blood so someone probably dies.

Comment

Working...
            X