Instagram Life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instagram Life

New video from yours truly! This one is kind of an experiment and I might make a little series of these videos eventually. I just want to know if this one really works, so give me your feedback!

Thank you!

The ending was kind of funny. And I found the humor in the whole back story with Instagram being everyone's new obsession with photos. Not too bad.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyHavey

Comment

Yes I got it it was funny I laughed a bit. I think you got the idea across very well. What (I) think would have been really funny is if each cut you did there was a different object on the table, almost as if its showing that every little thing has to be instagramed. Just thinking out loud.

Comment

I think he was gearing it towards how people ALWAYS Instagram food. Which is true, but now people use it for literally everything. I just feel like if these are the type of videos you are going to do on a consistent basis, then you should try to get more humor into them. Make people really want to come back and watch each video.
        http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyHavey

Comment

Hey Ando, I will have to second Pauls comment. I liked it, chuckled a bit, but different objects would have been LOL
          Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Ah, yeah I could see how that would have worked. I was aiming towards it poking fun at someone who puts way too much thought into their instagramming as well how it's always used for people's meals. And of course, the end was the punchline that this person is putting up photos of healthy food and in reality he's just consuming junk. Putting up a front via social media in other words.

Comment

yea, it worked I was like I know 10 people just like this!

Comment

That was great. Nice use of one camera angle as well, the ending was the best part.
                https://vimeo.com/gradeb

Comment

Thanks GradeB!!

I was thinking that if I do a series called "#InstagramLife", I would actually instagram the photos and put them in between each shot. Do you guys think that would add more comedic effect if you actually saw the photos in between each little clip?

Comment

Not sure about that. Unless you made the images themselves funny, perhaps making them look different than they do in the original shot, then I don't think it would add much. The comedy in that video came from the physicality of the photo-taking, rather than the result itself imo.
                    https://vimeo.com/gradeb

Comment

Originally posted by Ando View Post
                      Thanks GradeB!!

I was thinking that if I do a series called "#InstagramLife", I would actually instagram the photos and put them in between each shot. Do you guys think that would add more comedic effect if you actually saw the photos in between each little clip?
                      I think that would be distracting, just my thoughts though

Comment

Let us know when your next one will be released! Love watching your stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Ando View Post
                          Thanks GradeB!!

It could be funny if the photos weren't in focus, or if pictures of something else entirely showed up. You can do well on YouTube by adding randomness and comedy. If the pictures were random enough, they could be funny. Ex: He takes a pic of his sandwich and a dinosaur is in the picture. Just some thoughts! Good work so far!
                          -AF

sigpic

Comment

True True ... end was the best! But the whole taking picture thing with just the sandwich dragged out a bit would've been funnier with othe objects also but overall hilarious!

Comment

I liked the end as well. An alternate end could be that he turns around to grab a coke and as his back is turned, a dog comes and gobbles down the sandwich in one big bite. The dog just stares at him, so he takes a picture of him. Then his obsession becomes taking pictures of his dog.

Comment

Working...
                              X