Overreact: a comedy about screaming.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overreact: a comedy about screaming.

Of all our shorts, this one probably took the longest to release, and we completed a bunch of other shorts between the first and last days of filming. Even though it definitely spent most of its time on the backburner, I've got a soft spot for it. Hope you guys enjoy this one.
    Visit Hapstance Films on YouTube

I just love you stuff man! I also have been meaning to send you a private message about something really cool I want to talk to you about and involve you in!
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

You are definitely talents and your videos deserve more views. I haven't been on this forum in a while but holy smokes it sure has grown. It is far superior to other forums and I think you can really get at least a small fan base just from posting your videos here. Best of luck to you and looking to see more of your newest videos, because I just watched them all :)

Comment

Haha great stuff man! The part i loved most in that was when you dropped the bread and it was ok but just randomly flipped over.

Absolutely brilliant.
        The newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by Troy View Post
          Haha great stuff man! The part i loved most in that was when you dropped the bread and it was ok but just randomly flipped over.

Absolutely brilliant.
          Thumbs Up! Me too!!!!!!!

Comment

Very nice ! Favorite parts: "death threat" and "out of lemons."

But I must admit, I was waiting for him to get home, kiss his wife/girlfriend/whatever, she asks "how was your day, dear?" and he says "Fine, how was yours?"
            :)
            Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

Comment

We made an end of 2012-themed sequel as well. Prefer the pacing on the first one, but with the abundance of doomsayers last year, I always liked the joke.

Comment

DUDE's! Your lead character has that kind of look to be a STAR! I cannot watch to watch you guys grow! Its funny, I was in my kitchen today and making a PB&J - I almost dropped it and thought of this video, then I went into a rage (As your character did) but just for fun. If I think of "your" videos during everyday life, then YOU are doing something good!

(FYI my GF was like :WHAT!! ARE YOU DOING: ---- I said to her, (It was a really funny youtube video) she rolled her eyes..... This is a true story....

Comment

Hahaha, awesome!

So glad to hear that. Austin (the star) is moving down to L.A. pretty soon to pursue his acting dreams, but we'll definitely find a way to still work together, even if it means a lot of plane trips (or at the very least a lot of Skype calls).

Comment

Hey Sean, did he book and agent? Does he have gigs set up? Or just somthing he wanted to do?
                    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

From what I understand, it sounds like he's moving down first, and figuring things out later. So nope, no L.A. agent yet. He has a few good contacts and a decent idea of what he wants to do down there, but beyond that, nothing solid.

I've dropped a few hints that he'd likely benefit a lot more by doing a bit more research and planning before he jumps into this, but he's always had a pretty uncanny ability to meet the right people and get the ball rolling. We'll see if that charm carries through in the cutthroat capital of cinema!

Comment

There's a good chance I'll be moving to LA later this year as well to pursue film making dreams. Maybe I'll run into him. Or you could introduce us... (hint hint!) ;-)

Comment

Working...
                        X