Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High Schoolers Making Feature Length Film!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Schoolers Making Feature Length Film!

Hey everyone, check out these video diaries from a group of high schoolers who are making a feature length film! Enjoy!

Hey I love watching this kind of stuff! Keep us updated and have everyone join up here not just you! Get them all! Looking forward to answering any of your questions
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Hey man(s) thats cool. I am in your same boat and would love to see this happen or did you film it already?

Comment

Haha nick, this should be in the video section! You said if we help I get extra points, so I helped!

Im in high school as well and your video was very inspiring

Comment

Hey Jimmy, we're in the middle of filming it, and so far we're making awesome progress! The plan is to have it completely shot by May or the end of May at the latest!

Comment

Paul, I'm glad you liked the video! Keep an eye out for additional entries in the near future!

Comment

Yea this is inspiring! I wish I was like this when i was in high school, but I cant look at the past like that. I am looking forward to watching this turn into a film, please keep us posted

PS glad you joined up!

Comment

Thanks Charles, this is a great forum community! You can follow any updates to this project (as well as many others) at our Facebook page here

Thanks for watching, I'll definitely update this forum as the project progresses!

Comment

Awesome! Really digging this! Keep us posted :)
                  http://leealexander.weebly.com/

Comment

Originally posted by thewhixfx View Post
                    Awesome! Really digging this! Keep us posted :)
                    I just hope they dont post this one video and disappear for like 3 months :)
                    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Soares View Post
                      I just hope they dont post this one video and disappear for like 3 months :)
                      Haha that won't be a problem. We have content planned out (and prepared) for the next few months

Comment

Looking Good! Keep up the good work. I'm interested in seeing the previous 3 short films. Are they online & available for viewing?
                        Trent Duncan
                        CEO/Filmmaker
                        TrentDuncan.com
                        Online Film School Boot Camp

Comment

Hey Duncan, thanks for your encouragement! All 3 short films are online, you can click the images in the youtube video above (with annotations activated) to link to them. Or you can follow the links I'll post right here.

Awake - Awake - YouTube

Recollection - Recollection - YouTube

2099 - 2097: Blackout (2099 Prologue) - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                          X