Add a youtube video to your profile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add a youtube video to your profile

You can now add a Youtube video to your profile page.

I felt the profile pages were lacking a bit, so I hope this will spice things up.

*EDIT* - I changed my mind about the "auto" start, I think it would be cool if you had your video play when people come to your profile.

Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Get home from work, get some foot pull out the old laptop come to the forum and see that nicky poo has created a new awesome feature. Cant wait to add videos;;

I must say, dont you think the auto play would be cool to have like a video with music or a video that talks to people when they view your profile. Ill have to think of somthing creative

Comment

ALso, I found ranking up to be nice and easy and I am excited to start getting my Stars ; but i seem to be stuck at Major, how many post does it take to get my next rank, or is that a secret?

Comment

Dont call me nicky poo - My grandpa "God bless his soul" used to call me that. :)

Clad you like the update. Also about your ranking, yes, the ranking and when your next rank up is a secret. There are lots of things that come into play, not just posting points.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul77 View Post

I must say, dont you think the auto play would be cool to have like a video with music or a video that talks to people when they view your profile. Ill have to think of somthing creative
          Anyone else agree?

Comment

Yea i see what you are saying, that would be cool

Comment

I'm diggin this forum. Its a lot better than the other ones I've joined. I'd say this forum and CG Society are my top ones :) Have to get a profile video setup on mine awwwww yeeeeeeah!! :)
              http://leealexander.weebly.com/

Comment

Ah, awesome. I'll be sure to add a video to mine once I get my next big project out!
                http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyHavey

Comment

Very cool and how do I add my avatar? I thing this forum is real cool

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                    Very cool and how do I add my avatar? I thing this forum is real cool
                    Click on settings and and you should see edit avatar on the left side of the page :) And welcome to the forums :)
                    http://leealexander.weebly.com/

Comment

Good job Jimmy, I see you have created your avatar! Soooo much better then then the default one!

Comment

Working...
                      X