11:11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11:11

I shot a quick sketch this last Sunday with my girlfriend. Not one of my favorite I've done, but we've already managed to get almost 2,000 views in two days!!

I hope you guys enjoy and make sure you check out our other videos as well as subscribe to our channel for more to come! Also, if you guys have any good suggestions for future videos (whether it's an idea or constructive criticism), I would love to hear them. Thank you!

Hahaha, that was great! Your girlfriend did a great job!
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Hey, at least she enjoyed the ride ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Stonemode View Post
        Hey, at least she enjoyed the ride ;-)
        I dont get it?

Great video!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul77 View Post
          I dont get it?

It took me a minute, but I think he is referring to our "thanks for watching" and "subscribe" bit. Ha.

Comment

Ahhh, I think I get it -

How long did it take you to make this video?

Comment

I honestly spent about a half an hour on it. On the others, I put in over and hour or two. Right now, I'm editing in Adobe Premiere Elements 10. I'm hoping to upgrade in the next few months though.

Comment

Not to bad. I liked the concept that you only had 1 min to make your wishes but once it was over you could not take it back "Careful what you wish for". The one thing I found though was that it dragged on a bit and I knew what was going to happen. I also liked the small joke "natures Cheetos" being baby carrots just being thrown in there for people to find.
                The newbie.

Comment

Thanks for the input, Troy! I agree with you on it dragging. I've noticed in hindsight that has been an issue with most of my videos. I think paying more attention in editing as well as plotting out more accurately what is gonna happen with the video would be a good idea for my future projects.

Comment

Entertaining short. The cat was really the star though. He underplayed his part like Brando would.

Comment

Working...
                    X