X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha
    Composer, Producer - www.adamspade.com

Comment

Will be showing my friends next lunch! Very funny!

Comment

That was funny and extremely well done. Great job. It made me thirsty.

Comment

LOL, dudes just standing there getting sprayed with water 100 times!

Comment

It made us laugh!

Comment

I took a look around your Youtube page and really enjoyed your stuff. Your sense of humour is right up my alley. It's a little disheartening that you don't have more views and subscribers but I hope you keep going!
              www.youtube.com/lonelypicnic

Comment

Thank you Lonely Picnic, always nice to hear something like that.

I think a lot of our obscurity comes down to a lack of business savvy. Successful YouTube channels tend to be as much of a business as they are about creative output. By and large, we'll do a video when we feel like it, instead of sticking to a firm schedule, and we've never really delved into marketing the channel yet (though maybe we should...), so in terms of getting big on YouTube, we mostly have ourselves to blame. In any case, we'll keep going though! Our focus is shifting toward developing TV and film projects, which is why we're not super active on YouTube at the moment, but I'm positive that no matter what size we are, we're going to keep putting up new silly things for a long, long time.
                Visit Hapstance Films on YouTube

Comment

not what I was expecting, a little scared to go to the bathroom now lmao

Comment

Great video! Loved the quick cuts in the beginning!

Comment

Working...
                    X