My new production company logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new production company logo

As most of you know, I have been opening my short movies with the Warner Logo.

This is just a joke. I am not trying to imply that my movies are actually funded by Warner (but they are my favorite studio) but I do like playing with the editing as the movie fades in around the logo.

Since I have been getting a lot of hostility from people who just can't see past this attempt at humor I have decided to shoot my own Splatterhouse Flicks logo, which I will be using from now on.

Looks awesome.

Comment

Nice work. Got a nice touch to it.

Though I don't suggest making a film about rainbows and unicorns and using that logo before. lol
      The newbie.

Comment

:nerd:

A shorter alternate version

Comment

I think the original one is better because it has some movement and holds my attention. Maybe add some type of movement to the shorter version.

Comment

Ahhh, I remember seeing a thread on your first logo, going to check that one out and compare

[EDIT] Just realized this is the thread
            Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

I agree with Jfvideos. The i think the first one is a little more interesting and creative.
              The newbie.

Comment

Ok after reviewing both of them I feel the first is better as well. I only wish the lettering was moved to the left a bit so the "E" in HOUSE is not obscured
                Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Soares View Post
                  Ok after reviewing both of them I feel the first is better as well. I only wish the lettering was moved to the left a bit so the "E" in HOUSE is not obscured
                  Yeah, I agree about moving the text over. The letters at the end are starting to blend into the shadows. On the first, the movement and sound is good, but maybe limit them to 2 or 3 whacks. Just another opinion.

Comment

I figured the darkness and the words being obscured made it look gritty and depressing.

I've added a zoom-in on the shorter version now.

Comment

Working...
                    X