The Wait (Short Film) - Potential Feature

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wait (Short Film) - Potential Feature

This film can be show as a feature on an extremely low budget because it'll only take place in 1-3 locations.

AWLeath, just so you know you can embed the video by clicking the film strip in your thread editor and enter the URL :)

I have done so for you
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

I would really like to know if the lead actress is open to doing voiceovers, let me know

Comment

Thank you Nick!!

Comment

I can ask her. Can you give me some details about the assignment? She'll sure want to know.

Comment

Really liked how eerie the film was. The piano in the background with the few notes had a real charm to it. Though I found the footage to be a little bright. I also think that the lead actress played the part well.
            The newbie.

Comment

What was your budget on this?

Comment

Thanks Troy! We shot this entire film in a day. It was a fun shoot and always easier when you work with good people.

Comment

Did you say budget? LOL!! No budget, just a pure labor of love.

Comment

Originally posted by AWLeath View Post
                    Thanks Troy! We shot this entire film in a day. It was a fun shoot and always easier when you work with good people.

Did you say budget? LOL!! No budget, just a pure labor of love.
                    See that's the kind of thing I would love to have. Just a bunch of good people/friends getting together and using what they have to create a film. I raise my drink to you and your team.
                    The newbie.

Comment

Thanks Troy! Of course as artists we all would like to eventually make earn money doing what we do. Unfortunately, before anyone pays attention to us we have to prove what we can do first which requires labor of love. Do a short film or a trailer of some sort and proliferate it on the internet. All you need is a quality HD Camera, a recording device with microphone (a used H4N is fairly inexpensive), a boom pole and a couple of lights. Now you have all you need to shoot a quality short. Write a short containing only 2-4 actors and 1 or 2 locations. Make the story interesting. Like yourself many people love interesting stories. Make the short 5-10 minutes long. Peoples attention spans are very short today and typically wont watch anything on the internet for more than 10 or 15 minutes before looking for something else to watch.

Comment

Nice job AWLeath. What camera/sound did you used for this short?

Comment

The voice over sounds just like Cortana From Halo!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAuTEZQnfbs

Comment

The narration was annoying and unnecessary.

Comment

Working...
                            X