No announcement yet.

The Well - web-series (mystery/sci-fi)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Well - web-series (mystery/sci-fi)

Hello, thanks for taking a look. I'm producing a web-series with a group of creative filmmakers and we're currently seeking some more funding and an outlet for distribution.

Follow the link below to see the website and view the teaser. If you're intrigued and would like to see the first two unaired episodes, please PM me. Thanks!

The Well - web series

Originally posted by brywei33 View Post
    Hello, thanks for taking a look. I'm producing a web-series with a group of creative filmmakers and we're currently seeking some more funding and an outlet for distribution.

Follow the link below to see the website and view the teaser. If you're intrigued and would like to see the first two unaired episodes, please PM me. Thanks!

The Well - web series
    Checking out now
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Wow, that looks great. Im down to watch it!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        Wow, that looks great. Im down to watch it!
        Thanks! As soon as we're ready to go live with the first episode, I'll post it on here.

Comment

Originally posted by brywei33 View Post
          Thanks! As soon as we're ready to go live with the first episode, I'll post it on here.
          Looking forward to that!

Comment

Intriguing.

I took a look at the teaser. Well done. I'm interested in seeing more and have a solid outlet for distribution on the second largest platform in the world behind Youtube, (Dailymotion - Online Videos, Music, and Movies. Watch a Video Today!). Drop an email my way if you're interested.

Matt Prater
            PraterPix[at]gmail.com

Comment

subscribed

Comment

Solid and intriguing video! I thought it was going to be another case of me being more interested in the project the less I knew about it, but judging by your synopsis, you've got a great story to tell and I look forward to seeing it. Also, the website makes for some stellar packaging.

Comment

Working...
                X