• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fart-the movie

Check this out! (click here)

*LINK Removed* By: Admin

Reason: Broke the rules.

Why not post the info here? I don't understand why people do this. TALK TO US! Dont just use the traffic here to get views on your site, it makes you look stupid

Comment

Really should post your information here buddy!
      http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyHavey

Comment

This is the description of this forum section,..."Have an indie movie for sale or streaming? This section is for feature films that are currently on live streaming sites."
        My film is on a streaming site, and I followed instructions... Sorry if "following your instructions" makes me look stupid. I'll take my
        future comments to the "Indietalk" forum where the audience is less hostile.

Comment

Mark has received an Infraction for the rude comment. He is banned for 5 days.

Ray, you are free to post anywhere you like, we do ask you offer information to links that are posted here. It will ultimately lead to more sales for your film, that is why we request it. If you can edit your post with some information I will make sure to reinstate your link and remove the post by Mark -

Non the less, Mark will have 5 days to think about calling people "stupid" here.

Here the sentence in the rules:

Have a Title, description, and synopsis
          Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Soares View Post
            Mark has received an Infraction for the rude comment. He is banned for 5 days.

Ray, you are free to post anywhere you like, we do ask you offer information to links that are posted here. It will ultimately lead to more sales for your film, that is why we request it. If you can edit your post with some information I will make sure to reinstate your link and remove the post by Mark -

Non the less, Mark will have 5 days to think about calling people "stupid" here.
            Wow, I wouldn't be able to survive 5 days without the forum! I have to make sure not to get banned:)
            -AF

sigpic

Comment

Mark, if he doesn't reply to your PM then I will reinstate your account. - Only because that means he seems to be gone. But please keep in mind that this is a DiGi Distribution support forum, and we make sure to keep respect to all filmmakers.
              Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

I don't really think we were being hostile, I just said post more info.

Coming to a forum and just dropping links to help promote yourself is normally frowned upon. But I don't encourage any of our members to call each other stupid.
                http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyHavey

Comment

Working...
                X