The Room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Room

Some may know of the movie "The Room" witch i think is a film Phenomenon. Why i say this is because this movie is so bad that it has become fun to watch. Its not for everyone but it has a small community of followers.

The Director, Producer, Lead actor, Writer all being the same guy Tommy Wiseau. My friend dragged me down to a showing of it called an "Interactive Movie". Where people shout comments and even have the tradition of throwing spoons every time they see a framed picture of a spoon.

I recommend watching this film just because its the pinnacle of bad movies. It was originally intended to be serious but after it was found and made popular from how bad it was they changed the back of the DVD cover to "A black comedy".

Click here to view it on IMDB

Here's 2 famous clips on the film if you want to see how bad this film really is.

The newbie.

Wow, this does look really bad.... I have to watch it :)
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Doug Walker KILLED it with his Room episode of the Nostalgia Critic!

Comment

my sister always talks about how bad this was

Comment

so bad that is good

Comment

Dude that second clip was SOOOOOO funny! Worlds best dialog!!!
            Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

I don't feel bad at all not having experience. The maker of this one will say, "I'm an experienced Movie maker".

Comment

Holy crap! I saw this movie at my local theater at the worst movies of all time night! The movie made bank because it was soooooo bad!
                Sometimes the best movies are the worst movies they are absolutely hilariously terrible.

Comment

Oh hai thread!

Comment

I think that The Room is a story about how Tommy Wiseau would like to be in real life. You know: a nice looking girlfriend, father figure for this kid Denny, good in sports and so on.

Comment

Good movie, ha?

Originally posted by Nick Soares View Post
                      Wow, this does look really bad.... I have to watch it :)
                      It good movie! GOOD MOVIE! GOOD MOVIE! EVERYONE BETRAYED ME! I'M FED UP WITH THIS WORLD!

Comment

Originally posted by brianknapp View Post
                        Holy crap! I saw this movie at my local theater at the worst movies of all time night! The movie made bank because it was soooooo bad!
                        Sometimes the best movies are the worst movies they are absolutely hilariously terrible.
                        Ha. Ha. Ha. What a joke. Funny, funny, funny.

WAIT, YOU NO JOKE?! YOU ARE TEARING ME APART BRIAN!

Comment

Working...
                        X