Please check out my YouTube channel!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please check out my YouTube channel!

Hey guys, my name is Jared Johnson and I am an aspiring filmmaker. I have a YouTube channel called Jared Elijah Films and I am trying to obtain more exposure and grow my fan base. Whenever you have a chance, please check out my channel and give me feedback whether you like it or not! Feedback is always helpful and I will take it to make myself better! Thanks again for reading this post!

http://www.youtube.com/c/JaredElijahJohnson

Well at least you are making films. You aren't afraid to move the camera and are pretty good at your angles. Now the rest is just doing a lot of reading and practice. Go on Amazon and find books on directing, lighting, sound and script writing.

Comment

Hi Jared. Checked out your channel and through you a like and a view of Backyard Fight 3. Keep up the hard work, having a group of friends you can shoot and experiment with at such a young age is a HUGE plus. Focus on having fun and just getting better with each thing you make.

PS - If you want to throw a subscribe back in return check out our Youtube channel 'JustDriveTheMovie'. Along the way we're also sharing tips and tricks on the business and creative side as we learn them.

Comment

Thanks so much man!I will definitely subscribe back!

Comment

I have definitely been reading some books on filmmaking. My recent videos are just fun ones honestly, I am however trying to get into a more professional way of doing things. I recently just configured a DIY boom pole, so my audio will definitely increase in quality. Thanks again for checking out my channel and hitting me up with some feedback.

Comment

Keep making movies. Each one will be better. Don't forget to watch a lot of films too. Bad ones will teach you just as much as good ones. Watch at least one film every day and analyze it.

Comment

Working...
            X