A swedish short movie comedy with no engsub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A swedish short movie comedy with no engsub

Hello, here is my first short movie and it has no english subs yet but if you are from sweden you will understand.
    English subs will be added soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f9BQsMmJNo

Eftersom jag talar svenska inte har jag ingen aning om vad jag just såg. För din första kortfilm, var detta bra. Fortsätt med det arbetet.

Since I dont speak Swedish I have no idea what I just watched. For your first short film, this was good. Keep up the work.

Comment

deleted repeat comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Scarborough View Post
        Eftersom jag talar svenska inte har jag ingen aning om vad jag just såg. För din första kortfilm, var detta bra. Fortsätt med det arbetet.

Since I dont speak Swedish I have no idea what I just watched. For your first short film, this was good. Keep up the work.
        Thank you. You just watch an disappointed cook who tell the chef that they will lose money if keep give away free pancakes. But the chef seems not to be worry and tell him to just continue. When the chef has leave the restaurang the cook make pancakes in his own way just to make the costumers stay away from the restaurang so they don't ask for free pancakes. Then in the ending those girls enter and eat his pancakes with blood and that.

Anyway i just wrote the screenplay. The director is an another guy. :)

Comment

BUMP!

Comment

Working...
          X