Psycho - Trailer 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psycho - Trailer 2

Hey guys! So, I've made a 2nd Trailer of my upcoming movie which im really proud of :)
    I would be really happy if you guys would watch it and tell me, what i can do better for the future.

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1erfslvEmo

I must admit, your thumbnail for this project really gave me high expectations, then your video showed and I was like "what the heck" :)

It was just a trick of the mind, but your AWESOME thumbnail really made your video look bad

Just my thoughts :)

Comment

Ok so I should use a normal thumbnail?
      Originally posted by Mark View Post
      I must admit, your thumbnail for this project really gave me high expectations, then your video showed and I was like "what the heck" :)

It was just a trick of the mind, but your AWESOME thumbnail really made your video look bad

Just my thoughts :)

Comment

Its up to you, im just saying my thoughts from first seeing something that made me think "Oh wow, this is going to be so scary"

Ever get those on youtube and its something completely different, and then you see all of the thumbs down votes, that is why.

Glad you are here on FMF though, keeep it up!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, and thanks for being honest :)
          Originally posted by Mark View Post
          Its up to you, im just saying my thoughts from first seeing something that made me think "Oh wow, this is going to be so scary"

Ever get those on youtube and its something completely different, and then you see all of the thumbs down votes, that is why.

Glad you are here on FMF though, keeep it up!

Comment

Use a scary but not disappointing thumbnail. A cheap looking thumbnail won't get any views, and an AMAZING thumbnail will result in a lot of views, but dislikes as well.

Regarding the actual video, the color grading and audio needed some work. I didn't like the structure of the overall trailer (lacking and not attention grabbing) as well, and the audio sounded a bit I just slapped a video filter onto some weak audio unfortunately. It needs work, but it's not bad.

Comment

Working...
            X