Best YouTube channel related to filmmaking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best YouTube channel related to filmmaking

Hey everyone, I though I would start a topic on "What is your favorite YouTube channel related to filmmaking?"

This could be a great resource for filmmakers!
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Film Riot wins for teaching film with comedy!
    -AF

sigpic

Comment

Film Riot is the only one I occasionally watch. Most of my filmmaking videos come from Lynda.com and Filmskills.com because they are included in my tuition for school.

Comment

Film Riot!

Although D4Darious, IndyMogul, and The Basic Filmmaker are great as well.

Comment

Film Riot, hands down!

A clever, talented bunch.

I also like the Frugal Filmmaker and Indy Mogul....but I'm a nut for do-it-yourself stuff like building rigs and cranes and stuff.

No channels here, per se, but I search for short films or award-winning short films and find some gems among the dreck. I've seen some pretty inspirational stuff that way. I'm also in favor of watching "bad" work -- and figuring how I may have done it better. I learned that in the end-of-year NYU film festivals at film school. I think I learned more by watching the weaker stuff than the stronger stuff.

Wish I had youtube when I was in film school!

Kurt Hathaway
          -------------------
          VikingDream7 Productions
          Video Production & Editing

khathawayart[at]gmail.com

Comment

I have to say that if filmmaker iq posted more frequently, they could easily win for me.
            -AF

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X