First Macbook Edit...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Macbook Edit...

So I finally got a Macbook after years of painfully fighting through windows movie maker. Ive not had chance to get Final cut yet so this is just done with iMovie, but even so I can already see the benefits! Looking forward to really getting into Final Cut and learning colour correction properly, transitions etc. But for now this was just a first run to see how the macbook compared to my old laptop... (it won by a mile)

Anyway, for any interested I recently went to visit some friends in Gothenburg, Sweden and took my Gopro to film the trip. Below is a short Holiday type video I put together. Any feedback anyone has would be appreciated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XHKP5UrFNs

Nice job! Your pacing was very good, and the fact that you cut to the music is great. However, it could have been quite a bit shorter. Not in the length of the clips, as I said before was good, but just leave some out.
    -AF

sigpic

Comment

Macs rule...:)
      I agree that as something for fans or subscribers to watch, it's too long. But great images.
      Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

Comment

Yeah thats fair. I guess its more of a "picture book" type memory to look back on/show friends+family so I agree its probably a bit long for others! But thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated! Very much looking forward to getting stuck into this Macbook and some new projects in the new year!

Comment

Working...
        X