Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myers vs Ghostface Horror Fan Film

Anyone like horror movies or fan films?
    Here's a great fan film that I recently wrapped on involving Michael Myers and Ghostface!
    Check it out and let me know your thoughts.

Trent Duncan
    CEO/Filmmaker
    TrentDuncan.com
    Online Film School Boot Camp

Over all I liked it. My favorite part was the chokeslam through the table. The only real complaint I have was the lighting. It was too warm and inviting the whole time and the scenes were a bit over lit for my taste in horror. Also a question for you. Why did you for go the typical blue, green or bluish green color grade for the film? Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Not bad. Although some tighter editing and Foley could really improve the film.

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Thanks. Yeah, the lighting was a little bright. I didn't have a true Gaffer to assist me along the way.
        The interior scenes are a little more blueish while the garage is more orange. I wanted a contrast between the 2 locations.
        Also, I edited this project in Final Cut Pro X and the color correction is not very user friendly, so never again. Ha.
        Trent Duncan
        CEO/Filmmaker
        TrentDuncan.com

Comment

Do you have any specifics? Cause I added a TON of foley from footsteps, cloth grabs, swooshes, whooshes, stabs, cracks, etc.
          Trent Duncan
          CEO/Filmmaker
          TrentDuncan.com

Comment

Originally posted by directorduncan View Post
            Thanks. Yeah, the lighting was a little bright. I didn't have a true Gaffer to assist me along the way.
            The interior scenes are a little more blueish while the garage is more orange. I wanted a contrast between the 2 locations.
            Also, I edited this project in Final Cut Pro X and the color correction is not very user friendly, so never again. Ha.
            I didnt notice the bluish tint in the home but after looking again I see it. As for the footage could you just throw it into Premier and use Luma corrector to bring the highlights down?

Comment

WOW! that was great. I loved the the practical blood effects and the suspense. I really liked the the bit where the door slowly opens and then the girls sees Michael Myers

Comment

Working...
              X