Short Film about Anorexia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Film about Anorexia

I made this short film for my senior project in High School. I'd love to have some honest feedback on what I could do better.
    Thank you so much!

It's a strong subject, for sure, and you've showcased it well with these strong visuals. It's quite a powerful film. I'm just wondering if it was made to raise awareness of anorexia or if it was made to help out those who suffer it. If it was made to help them, I'd suggest making the film a little more positive perhaps, but otherwise, great job!
    "Nobody knows anything"

Comment

Originally posted by MasterDisaster View Post
      It's a strong subject, for sure, and you've showcased it well with these strong visuals. It's quite a powerful film. I'm just wondering if it was made to raise awareness of anorexia or if it was made to help out those who suffer it. If it was made to help them, I'd suggest making the film a little more positive perhaps, but otherwise, great job!
      Thank you so much <3

The intention was to portray the perspective of someone with an eating disorder for the audience to experience in the 1st person.

Comment

Agreed, you did a great job. The visuals coincided with the audio very well. I was captivated to then end. Well done.
        Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Soares View Post
          Agreed, you did a great job. The visuals coincided with the audio very well. I was captivated to then end. Well done.
          I really appreciate it, mate.

Makin' me cry :*)

Comment

Really great job on this. I really liked the masks at the beginning to frame the images you were showing there (great editing by the way,) but later on I thought that they weren't necessarily needed, and took away from the great footage you shot, like the water dripping. Also, you may want to look in to getting a better mic. But, really great job, particularly the editing and framing of shots. The ending was really powerful as well. Was this a custom score?
            -AF

sigpic

Comment

Runfoxrun there is one thing you can do. Make more. You have a talent and it will blossom with experience and practice. This was an excellent piece for a senior in high school. I cant wait to see what you can do when you have 50 films under your belt.

Comment

Working...
              X