Youtube Short of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube Short of the Day

Short of the day is a great idea. Whoever has one can just post a short on this thread, maximum of one per day.
    -AF

sigpic

Comment

A lot of great chroma key work!

Comment

Todays short is a well done inspirational film. While it doesn't have extraordinary colour grading or other stand out qualities. its well written and well shot. I enjoyed this one.

Comment

Mick, where are you finding these shorts? How do you come up with them?

I like the idea of this!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
            Mick, where are you finding these shorts? How do you come up with them?

I like the idea of this!
            I do Youtube searches and it may take watching 20 shorts before I find one that inspires me, leaves me in awe or one I feel the forum members and I can learn from.

Comment

This short has some interesting qualities. I thought the saturation may have been a bit too washed out but the grading was nice. The camera work was good and the audio was well done. A vewry nice project.

Comment

I saw the first one, but can't wait to go home and watch the last two. Thanks for the post.

Comment

Interesting and somewhat disturbing. Not a technical masterpiece but the subject matter touches inner fears.

Comment

Check this one out

Comment

Those last three were awesome... Great finds.

Comment

This short kind of reminds you of homeland security

Comment

Today's short is a lesson in set design. You will notice a scene where the slow moving ceiling fan is casting a large shadow on the wall. Its subtle yet makes the scene. Well done cinematography.

Comment

I noticed Mick hasn't posted one in a while, so I'm posting one today! This is a really good short I found. It is really good at building up tension, and I liked the cinematography as well. <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDbm4hpVs58">
                            -AF

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X