Wow! My first happy customer ;)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! My first happy customer ;)

Some of you may remember a few of my car related vids me and my friend made a few months ago. Since then, it has been a bit quiet, but we were still working on things (expecting to shoot a short action/comedy film soon, if the weather permits). In the meantime, I got a call from one of the founders of the dutch Lexus owner's club, asking me if I'd be interested in a little project... I had shared my first vids at their forum, naturally because there's a nice Lexus involved ;), and now they wanted me to make a vid about the club meeting! Wow! My first customer! ;)

Here's the finished project, hope you'll enjoy it :D

Pretty neat.

Just curious, what are they going to do with this?

Comment

Not much really, other than putting it on their homepage, which they just did earlier today... A fellow club member contacted me today for a shoot of him and his car, said he heard from other members there were a few others interested in a personal video and photoshoot and he wanted to be the first :P Really really cool! Never expected this to happen when I took up my hobby after a few years of doing nothing :D

Comment

Enjoyed it. keep us posted on future projects, especially when you move over to the BMW forum's..

Comment

Originally posted by jaaptilgenkamp View Post
          Not much really, other than putting it on their homepage, which they just did earlier today... A fellow club member contacted me today for a shoot of him and his car, said he heard from other members there were a few others interested in a personal video and photoshoot and he wanted to be the first :P Really really cool! Never expected this to happen when I took up my hobby after a few years of doing nothing :D
          Very Cool, CONGRATS!

Comment

Nice work. Where did you get your background music?

Comment

Working...
            X