Small youtube communities?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryce Welsh
    started a topic Small youtube communities?

Small youtube communities?

I've heard about some websites which revolve around youtube, but they are meant to be smaller communities. So that you can more easily get connected with other youtubers, and make some friends on youtube. The more youtube friends you have the more popular you will get, and the more popular THEY will get.

Anyone know of one of these sites? Cause I don't know what any of them would be called D:

• Klay M Abele
    replied
    No idea, I've heard people say they were at least told they were not accepted. It may take a little more time for channels with lower subs, as they do review your content. Couldn't hurt to resubmit, there are no limitations on how many times you can submit.

Leave a comment:

• Bryce Welsh
    replied
    Originally posted by Klay M Abele View Post
    Hey Nick! Yes! It was actually the day after I applied that I was accepted and am now a Fullscreen partner.
    I applied almost a week ago and have gotten no response...rejection OR acceptation. Is that normal? Should I reapply?

Leave a comment:

• Bryce Welsh
    replied
    Usually you can have a parent or guardian sign with you if you're under 18. Each network has it's own standards for accepting applicants, which I am not privy to, I would say though that if you are a regular content creator it shouldn't matter how many subs you have.

I will warn you though, if you partner with a network, you have to be 100% ok with putting in a lot of work, they will take a certain percentage of your earnings. The network won't magically get you more subs. (This is my experience and from what I've learned from the Fullscreen Forums) Using the tools they give you properly, you can really grow your channel.

And Nick I'd be happy to! I'll get on it in the AM.
    thanks. i don't really care about money as much as just getting noticed a bit.i just sent an application so i hope i'll hear back soon :)

Leave a comment:

• Klay M Abele
    replied
    Originally posted by Bryce Welsh View Post
    i was thinking more in the way of forums, or websites, but this is also pretty cool. i'll check some of these out. is there any sot of age limit?
    Usually you can have a parent or guardian sign with you if you're under 18. Each network has it's own standards for accepting applicants, which I am not privy to, I would say though that if you are a regular content creator it shouldn't matter how many subs you have.

I will warn you though, if you partner with a network, you have to be 100% ok with putting in a lot of work, they will take a certain percentage of your earnings. The network won't magically get you more subs. (This is my experience and from what I've learned from the Fullscreen Forums) Using the tools they give you properly, you can really grow your channel.

And Nick I'd be happy to! I'll get on it in the AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bryce Welsh
    replied
    Are you referring to networks? Like Machinema, Fullscreen, Maker Studios?

You sign a contract with these parties which will receive a pre determined portion of your revenue, in return you gain a few benefits (Youtube Banner, better ad placement CPM, Partner communities for collabing, etc.)
    i was thinking more in the way of forums, or websites, but this is also pretty cool. i'll check some of these out. is there any sot of age limit?

Leave a comment:

• Nick Soares
    replied
    Hey Nick! Yes! It was actually the day after I applied that I was accepted and am now a Fullscreen partner.
    When you get a chance start a new topic in the YouTube section and explain everything you did from the first video you made, to making partner, and I will feature it.

Leave a comment:

• Klay M Abele
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nick Soares
    replied

You sign a contract with these parties which will receive a pre determined portion of your revenue, in return you gain a few benefits (Youtube Banner, better ad placement CPM, Partner communities for collabing, etc.)
    Klay, did you hear anything back from Fullscreen?

Leave a comment:

• Klay M Abele
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X