Thinking about shooting a trailer -

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about shooting a trailer -

And would love to have three hot chicks,(dont have to be the best actresses) and two guys.

Can shoot it in a day on a 35mm panavision camera. I can have a buddy bring it.

I just really want to shoot something sick. Even if someone has a cool horror script I would shoot a trailer for it, for free of corse. Just want to film again, tired of being in post production.
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Three hot chicks? That's enough of a reason for shooting a trailer! ;)

Comment

I am a script writer looking for some one willing to jump in to making a trailer for some of my writings. I have one I thinks would be the one you would like to take on.

Plot: A female learns from an alien that she was chosen to be the savior of earth

An alien race seeking to destroy mankind must find the human that the traitors(TYON) of their world had chosen to be the savior of earth
      The one that is considered to be the savior, her name is JANET. She was chosen

This is an Action movie full of comedic jokes.

The script is 64 minutes long

An alien and a women must escape invaders and warn the president of the invasion

character description

JANET
      age 25
      business woman
      obsessed with fashion
      Workaholic
      Only child
      Cares only about herself
      Opinionated

TYON
      age 47
      Alien
      Protector
      Traitor of his world
      Humanist
      Moralistic
      Soldier
      Scarifier
      focused and robotic like leader

If you are interested in reading the script and feel you can create a trailer from this I would like to hear from you soon and I can sent you the link to the full script

Thank you in advance for reading my reply

my email is henryblackshearjr[at]mac.com

Comment

Working...
      X