No announcement yet.

MN-Based film company needs talent!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actress Wanted MN-Based film company needs talent!

Hey, everybody!

I'm a Minnesota-based filmmaker, and I'm looking to build a talent network for my future projects. I just finished up a feature length horror/drama project titled, The Legend of Cooley Moon, and am now continuing further with more projects! I have a few short films coming up as well as a huge feature length horror project that we'll start filming Summer 2013.

If you are an actor or actress that would be interested in my upcoming projects then let me know!

Pay is based on project but travel/lodging/food is always covered, regardless.

Looking forward to talking with some of you soon!

-Brett
    MYSTERY LIBRARY PRODUCTIONS

If you need crew I'd be interested. I am currently in film school and would like some real word experience.

Comment

I'd be interested in serving as a producer. Let me know if there's an availability for help behind the camera. Otherwise I could give acting a try. Never been to Minnesota. Could be fun.

Best,
      --Eric

Comment

Thanks for the interest!! Would you both PM me with your contact information so I can add you to the list!

Comment

I'm an upcoming actress- taking drama at school. Need an teen actors let me know, lookin for some real world experience :) I just moved from Minnesota in 2011 :)

Comment

RE:Actress Wanted...

Hi,my name's Ashley.I am an actress and interested in the film opportunities you're casting for,especially the feature length horror project you mentioned that's scheduled to be in production this summer.I have a couple questions but please let me know how I can submit my headshot,resume',etc.,and,if you can,please tell me a little about your casting process. Feel free to private message me or I can give you my e-mail so you can get in touch with me. I think your
            opportunity is unique and we might potentially work well together.
            Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you soon.:) Ashley Page
            Last edited by Phoenix!; 01-14-2013, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X