Looking for three female and two males

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michaeljdude View Post
    Hey Michael Hickey here. I am very much intrigued by this nerd role. Horror and nerds have always gotten along I mean look at Evil Dead. I did a role similar to this idea about a year ago. Check out the trailer.

http://vimeo.com/20450148

Let me know what you think.
    Were you the guy with the glasses?
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Originally posted by jenpinkgirl View Post
      Hey! My name is Jenny and I am very interested in submitting myself for one of the female roles. I have a fresh, girl-next-door look that is also very versatie. I have experiene acting in horror films and I am great with dramatic\intense acting. I am very dedicated, reliable and easy going. Below is a link to my online portfolio of commercial print model pictures:

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/525446/viewall

I have dark brown hair and blunt bangs
      blue eyes
      very pale skin with freckles
      I am 5'2 and petite

I would be happy to send you more pictures and also video clips.. let me know if you are interested :) I hope to hear from you!
      jenny
      jenpinkgirl[at]yahoo.com
      Jen, do you have any footage? You have a great look and are very beautiful, but I would love to see footage or demo reel.

Thanks Nick Soares

Comment

Interested in your female role

Interested in hearing more in regards to your film. I am a published model and working actress. IMDB is http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4266787/ you can see images of me at www.facebook.com/theSierraCollins and www.modelmayhem.com/SierraAlexCollins

Would love to send you my resume and headshot and discuss all of this further.

Thanks for your time and hopefully will get to work with you soon!

Sierra Collins
        SierraAlexCollins[at]gmail.com
        TWITTER: [at]MadamCollins

Comment

Originally posted by theSierraCollins View Post
          Interested in hearing more in regards to your film. I am a published model and working actress. IMDB is http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4266787/ you can see images of me at www.facebook.com/theSierraCollins and www.modelmayhem.com/SierraAlexCollins

Would love to send you my resume and headshot and discuss all of this further.

Thanks for your time and hopefully will get to work with you soon!

Sierra Collins
          SierraAlexCollins[at]gmail.com
          TWITTER: [at]MadamCollins
          Thanks for the post, PMed

Comment

To all actors and actresses, feel free to start a thread about yourself in the Talent section, this site is made so you can communicate with filmmakers and also promote yourself, Google will come in and index your threads so they will be in google search, its always good to have something your wrote about yourself in a good way rather then someone in bad way.

Nick Soares

Comment

Have a few im interested in, but still looking

Comment

Beach Boy ahhhh!!!

Hey Nick,
                My name is Stephan Kepler, I am 19 years old, turning 20, and I am a stand up comedian/improve actor. I have done some commercials, and was on the Travel Channel, Bert the Conquer, so I have some acting experience.

I am tan skinned, athletic built, skinny though, and I like to think of myself as the male version of Halle Barry. :D
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sethk180 View Post
                  Hey Nick,
                  My name is Stephan Kepler, I am 19 years old, turning 20, and I am a stand up comedian/improve actor. I have done some commercials, and was on the Travel Channel, Bert the Conquer, so I have some acting experience.

I am tan skinned, athletic built, skinny though, and I like to think of myself as the male version of Halle Barry. :D
                  If Nick has his cast full, I might use you.

Comment

Originally posted by sethk180 View Post
                    Hey Nick,

PM me a reel or footage if any, thanks!

Comment

Two of the Three females have been found, need one more

Comment

I sent an email to the craigslist posting with my details and pictures. Hope to hear from you!

Thanks Eric

Comment

Originally posted by Joe View Post
                          If Nick has his cast full, I might use you.
                          Ha, thanks man... so no pressure nick lol jk ;p

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          PM me a reel or footage if any, thanks!

Ha, man so I got some good news and some bad news, the bad news is I contacted all the people I worked with, and they still don't have my shots ready to add to my reel, and I cannot film my standup just yet, due to the comedy club rules (trust me I tried, and I am a headliner), but the good news is I'm available for the shooting ;D

Comment

Hey Nick, interested in your film and have credits. I pm'ed you my email.

Comment

Originally posted by yursar View Post
                              Hey Nick, interested in your film and have credits. I pm'ed you my email.
                              Got it. Thanks

Comment

Hey :),
                                So when arr the results in for the casting
                                If you need a drum roll, I got you covered :P

Comment

Working...
                                X