Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: Talented actors and voice-over artists!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Talented actors and voice-over artists!

Hi,

For our new marketplace we are looking for actors and voice-over artists who want to make extra money by selling their creative services as microjobs.

Example:

I can record any voice over, today, for your radio and TV commercials, website audio, YouTube video, podcast, narration, message on hold, or audio for $10 : cozby333 - Streetlance

I can compose a song for you on a topic of your choice, and send you a professional recording for $50 : nilika - Streetlance

If you think this will offer you a new opportunity as actor or voice-over artist, feel free to join streetlance.com.

Thanks!

Jeff
    Last edited by jeffrey1979; 05-01-2012, 03:15 AM. Reason: grammar check

Originally posted by jeffrey1979 View Post
    Hi,

For our new marketplace we are looking for actors and voice-over artists who want to make extra money by selling their creative services as microjobs.

Example:

I can record any voice over, today, for your radio and TV commercials, website audio, YouTube video, podcast, narration, message on hold, or audio for $10 : cozby333 - Streetlance

I can compose a song for you on a topic of your choice, and send you a professional recording for $50 : nilika - Streetlance

If you think this will offer you a new opportunity as actor or voice-over artist, feel free to join streetlance.com.

Thanks!

Jeff
    Maybe I havenít explained the concept of Streetlance.com clearly. My apology for this. An example for songwriting:

It is maybe quite normal to charge more than $100 for a FULL song. There are already a lot of freelancers website where you can provide this services. At Streetlance the meaning is you come up with a specific and creative mini service at fixed prices from $5 to $50. We call this a microjob.

Considers you start a pitch.. letís say ďI can compose a song (like a personalized happy bíday song) and professionally record it for $10Ē, it doesnít mean you have to compose a full song for this price. You can provide a 20 sec advertisement jingle for $10 which you can finish in less than 15 min. I am not a songwriter, so I donít know whether the price and working time are realistic, but itís just an example. If you got enough clients it means you work for $40 per hour. There are enough demand from website owners or small companies. Even consumers can buy this personalized 20 sec song as gift.

Selling micro services is a great way to promote yourself, gain experience and build up a portfolio. And besides, small orders lead to big orders right?

If you get the idea, you can also make money by doing microjobs as actor or voice artists. Just come up with creative things...

Comment

Interesting, checking it out now
      Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        Interesting, checking it out now
        Thanks! I personally think posting on Streetlance is a great way for startups to kick start themselves, gain experience, build up a portfolio while making money. Like the restaurants owners who participate to a Groupon campaign, it's all about promotion and your creative approach how to make your business continuous and attract new clients.

Comment

Would you be interested in a lyricist?

Best,
          --Eric

Comment

Originally posted by Felix View Post
            Would you be interested in a lyricist?

Best,
            --Eric
            Hey Eric,

Thanks for message. I would love to invite to join Streetlance and start a pitch to offer your services as lyricist. Actually you are free to post unlimited pitches under each category. So if you have other specializations/talents like drawing or singing etc you can post also pitches for this. If you post a pitch I recommend you to be specific with your title and tell your audience what exactly you can offer like: "

I can write a poem or lyric about anything you want for $5
            I can write lyrics or a poem for the topic of your choosing for $5
            I can write original rap lyrics and rap them to a beat for $10
            I can change the lyrics of any song to make it all about someone else for $10

Hope to see you on Streetlance!

Jeff

Comment

I think the idea of your website is very cool - Do you take a percentage of the fee? Or will your profits come from ads?
              Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Originally posted by jeffrey1979 View Post
                Hey Eric,

Thanks for message. I would love to invite to join Streetlance and start a pitch to offer your services as lyricist. Actually you are free to post unlimited pitches under each category. So if you have other specializations/talents like drawing or singing etc you can post also pitches for this. If you post a pitch I recommend you to be specific with your title and tell your audience what exactly you can offer like: "

I can write a poem or lyric about anything you want for $5
                I can write lyrics or a poem for the topic of your choosing for $5
                I can write original rap lyrics and rap them to a beat for $10
                I can change the lyrics of any song to make it all about someone else for $10

Hope to see you on Streetlance!

Jeff
                Maybe a suggestion for the coming mothersday:

I can write you an orginal lyric for your mother what you can use as gift?

:D

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  I think the idea of your website is very cool - Do you take a percentage of the fee? Or will your profits come from ads?
                  Hey Nick,

thanks for msg and being such supportive. It is really hard to get this of the ground. Yeah we do take fee as profits instead of placing annoying ads which buyers hate to see. Currently our site is in beta version, and we are investing lots of time promoting our website and in particular your pitch. Social bookmarking, social media, search engine traffic...we will try our best to promoot your pitch. As soon our website gain more popularity buyers will come automatically.

Hope to see your on Streetlance!

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                  X